My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • "..nothing is permanent. Especially people....
  • Archives

  • "When you're far away as you are it is not so easy...
  • Archives

  • By the time you swear you're his, shivering and si...
  • Archives

  • And those who were seen dancing were thought to be...
  • Archives

  • The future belongs to those who believe in the be...
  • Archives

  • you larn more about someone in an hour of play th...
  • Archives

  • If youre fat, dont take pictures with your skinny ...
  • Archives

  • Why is it, as a culture, we are more comfortable s...
  • Archives

  • People, places, events and things pass in and out ...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Thursday, May 18, 2006

    And as I stared at her, I knew without a doubt, our respect for each other has reached an all time low, and it didnt matter if she found me frustrating or I found her frustrating, the truth of the matter was that we both liked each other about as much as we each liked weight gain. Not very much, really.

    If I wanted to, I could throw myself at her mercy again, and ask her for forgiveness for whatever it was that slighted our friendship. I could grovel, and I could beg, and I could ask for her understanding and a second chance.

    But then it would just repeat the same cycle. Over. And over. And over.

    And so I dont. And its the same thing again.


    And Im trying to tell someone my problems, to get it out, but I just cant seem to put this feeling into words. He asked and I couldnt find the words. He wanted to listen and I couldnt mesh my feelings about myself together.

    Its easier to ignore than to deal with it. And I hardly know where to turn, because no one has time to deal with the issues of a supposedly independant girl.

    2 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home