My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • I still love you. I will always love you. Its just...
  • Archives

  • Shh. I dont want the dawn to hearWell, its been a ...
  • Archives

  • when a woman who always has something to say is s...
  • Archives

  • “Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat, “we’re al...
  • Archives

  • It was the sort of happy ending that tied up every...
  • Archives

  • "If you haven't found something strange during the...
  • Archives

  • I can tell you I love you as many times as you can...
  • Archives

  • And I wonder if he realised that when my mouth was...
  • Archives

  • Its the damaged people you watch out for/ Theyre ...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Saturday, April 29, 2006

    Why is it, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~ Ernest Gaines

    I just had the biggest shock of my life.

    Okay, not exactly of my LIFE per se, but I just discovered how much I missed out on by not taking any sort of literature back in high school when it was being offered.

    Look me in the eye and tell me you all also had the mistaken impression that "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo" really meant "Romeo, Romeo, where are you, Romeo" and NOT "Romeo, Romeo, WHY are your Romeo?"

    Because, apparently, it means that!


    A wise friend indulged me that it means:
    Yes. She's asking "Why are you Romeo?" "Where are you Romeo" seems to make sense because he pops up right afterwards. But she's really just being sad at the fact that he's her enemy because of their last names.

    The line goes (I've heard it enough times.. *rolls eyes*) "Romeo, Romeo, Wherefore art thou Romeo; Deny thy father and refuse thy name. Or, if though wilt not.." Blah blah. She's asking why he has to be a Montague and she a Capulet. And then she's like well I don't care, we don't have to be defined by those words.



    *blink*

    Well, you really do learn something new everyday.

    2 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home