My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • It was the sort of happy ending that tied up every...
  • Archives

  • "If you haven't found something strange during the...
  • Archives

  • I can tell you I love you as many times as you can...
  • Archives

  • And I wonder if he realised that when my mouth was...
  • Archives

  • Its the damaged people you watch out for/ Theyre ...
  • Archives

  • hates a strong word but so is love, and yet people...
  • Archives

  • Nostalgia is such a seductive liar. I wonder how ...
  • Archives

  • No matter how far you go to party..never forget wh...
  • Archives

  • SomedayWhen Im awfully lowAnd Im feeling coldI wil...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Wednesday, March 29, 2006

    when a woman who always has something to say is silent, her silence can be deafening

    Whenever I read my fellow bloggers sites, I somehow feel so inept.

    The bad thing about me is my inability to accept that there are things I can't change, no matter how harsh the reality is that it just has to stay that way and yes, not change.

    Sometimes, you see, I believe with my whole heart that there are things that *can* be changed. It takes just one person to change things, and as someone wise once said, it takes one brave person to be the change that they wish to see in the world. And I wish to see a lot of changes, and maybe I cant reach the world just yet, I can at least attempt to reach my university.

    At the same time though, I know I know I know I know Im stretching myself too much for it to be healthy. I hate that for me to feel fulfilled, I have to stretch myself to my limits. Its like, not only must I attempt to have satisfactory academic marks, Im also pressuring myself to excel in extracurriculars, student council, have a social life and get enough sleep all at once. WHY do I never get that in college, you cant have social, academics and sleep? Its always two of the three, never all three.

    This has left me very much exhausted.

    In other news, this year kicked off pretty cool. Its strange that its already the end of March and I reeeeeaaally havent written anything really worth reading about.

    My dear readers, btw, I have this feeling that love karma is biting me in the butt, and boy is it a pain.

    3 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home