My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • And I wonder if he realised that when my mouth was...
  • Archives

  • Its the damaged people you watch out for/ Theyre ...
  • Archives

  • hates a strong word but so is love, and yet people...
  • Archives

  • Nostalgia is such a seductive liar. I wonder how ...
  • Archives

  • No matter how far you go to party..never forget wh...
  • Archives

  • SomedayWhen Im awfully lowAnd Im feeling coldI wil...
  • Archives

  • "Youre great, you know that?" said he. "I have ...
  • Archives

  • People will disappoint you. I get that. But what a...
  • Archives

  • People need love the most when they deserve it the...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Monday, February 13, 2006

    "If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much of a day."
    - John A. Wheeler

    I took these pictures yesterday on a friends camera phone while waiting for my food (KFC if you really must know ;). My hair would appear less shiny yet longer. Im so obviously posing, its kinda funny, huh? Finally had it rebonded and will grow it long this year. Maybe.

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Planning highlights very soon and will pose pics if I like 'em.

    Thanks for the feedback, amilyn and katie. <3 I miss you guys.


    In other news, my friends and I sunned ourselves at the nearby public pool yesterday and it was funny how I realise now we were probably a main attraction, four crazy womenish girls in bikini tops and shades, tanning by the public pool. It was funny, in retrospect. This place is conservative, and I guess thinking about it, maybe the zebra prints and wild colors bikini tops werent the way to go.

    We were at a pretty hotel the other day and are planning to swim again at piasau boat club tomorrow. We're basically sampling all the swimming/sunning places this place has to offer.

    We tanned! Hahaha.

    And after years of battling it, Ive come to finally accept Im *NEVER* gonna be as fair as the asian society wants me to be and I should really be comfortable in my tanned skin. So Im gonna soak up the sun and not run from the wonderful weather we have with umbrellas and whitening creams and apologising for my darkness. So screw you, narrowminded 'onlyfairskinisbeautiful' mentality. Tanned/golden/*inserteuphemism/brown skin is hot too.

    Swimming! I love it.

    Fun, nevertheless. The only thing missing was the martinis and the hot boys ;)

    The days after my last exam have been amazingly lazy and fun and I have not even one thoughtful and deep thought in my head. Ill prolly go back to my usual 'deep' entries when Im back in university in two weeks, but for the now, know I am revelling in my shallowness and unproductivity ;)

    3 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home