My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • Now I know what everyone means by “living in the m...
  • Archives

  • "But sorry is the Kool-Aid of human emotions. It's...
  • Archives

  • from the movie CloserDan: And you left him, just l...
  • Archives

  • Why does everybody lie? You know, the bad guys lie...
  • Archives

  • I love taking photos. Its not because I think Im s...
  • Archives

  • Don't throw yourself like thatIn front of meI kiss...
  • Archives

  • "They say that the truth will set you freeBut then...
  • Archives

  • "They say that the truth will set you freeBut then...
  • Archives

  • "Life is a great big canvas; throw all the paint y...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Tuesday, November 08, 2005

    People need love the most when they deserve it the least.

    This entry is one of bouncing thoughts. I apologise in advance for its strangeness.

    At times I feel like its a slow but inevitable swirling sucking spiral breakdown, this life, but there is beauty in the breakdown, and once you've had it, once you've crashed and burned, the only real way left to go is up.

    There are people who hate their lives so much that they own backup razors. That perplexes me. If you hate your life so much, its a state of mind, dont you think? FInd a way to make it more beautiful, you know? Dont just end it.

    Sometimes, there is that pause in my routine where I go, whats the point? Whats the point? Whats the meaning to it all?

    And then I regret asking that, because I know I'm blessed and I know that life's granted me more leeway than most people. I know that while some things I have were obtained through my own hard works, it must be admitted that the rest of it all must have been because of actions my parents, my brothers, my family, my friends, my associates, someone I met the day before. Like, if I hadnt said that to this person on that day, something wouldnt have happened. Does that make sense?

    Theres an order to this chaos. There has to be. Theres too much order in the randomness for there not to be.

    So I wondered whats the meaning of it all, and my friend and I were bouncing ideas off each other the whole night and we came to the totally obvious conclusion that the meaning of life, its in everything we do. Its in every step we take towards the next moment. Its not a planned play, nor is it a play by play of emotion, its just a gradual progression of day to day, minute to minute, living from one moment to the next. The meaning of life is in everything we do.

    On that note, Im off to return to the fascinating world of futures and options in finance.

    3 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home