My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • "They say that the truth will set you freeBut then...
  • Archives

  • "Life is a great big canvas; throw all the paint y...
  • Archives

  • Let's never talk about this again.You've got me ri...
  • Archives

  • I've accomplished a lot of things in my life. But ...
  • Archives

  • She said she usually cried once a day. Not because...
  • Archives

  • well, maybe there's a God abovebut all i've ever l...
  • Archives

  • These WordsIn my whole life I've known these truth...
  • Archives

  • "Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others c...
  • Archives

  • Because the things you're scared of are the most w...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Monday, October 17, 2005



    Don't throw yourself like that
    In front of me
    I kissed your mouth your back
    Is that all you need?
    Don't drag my love around volcanoes melt me down

    What I am to you is not real
    What I am to you you do not need
    What I am to you is not what you mean to me
    You give me miles and miles of mountains
    And I'll ask for what I give to you
    Is just what i'm going through
    This is nothing new
    You do not need me

    Damien Rice- Volcano

    I have never known music like Damien Rice. Or perhaps I have. For some reason, his music touches me, its very soothing and calming and just what I needed at this confusing point in my life.

    Bear with me.

    If my life had a soundtrack, it'd be one messed up playlist, because I associate completely different songs with different aspects of my life.

    Like currently, I've come to realise that I dont really know who or what I am anymore. But thats not necessarily a bad thing, because self discovery is a path I needed to walk on sooner or later. All these years, I always thought I was one particular person, and I always tried to live up to any stereotypes thrown my way, any judgements, like how Im 'friendly, loud, carefree, immature'. It never bothered me before that I could be one way to some people and completely different to others, I felt that I was adapting. You know?

    Now I realise how much bs that is. I have to be me 24/7, no matter what people expect. I could be a different version of me, but still me. I have to stop tryingto please everyone because its wearing me down and in the end Im not pleasing anyone.

    I've always thought I knew all there was to know about myself but now I have come to accept that I don't, theres still so much more of me to discover, so much more that Im capable of, so much more I can do, with or without the security and comfort zones Im secured in, and that, ladies and gentlemen, is why its okay to go through a phase where you dont know who you are.

    Thing is, I cant expect others to love me for me, if I dont even know who me is.

    That was either me being poetical or completely bs-sy again.

    This week is ball week, then elections week and then study weeks and then exam weeks and then I go off for a month and then Im back for summer. Oh joy.

    6 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home