My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • I've accomplished a lot of things in my life. But ...
  • Archives

  • She said she usually cried once a day. Not because...
  • Archives

  • well, maybe there's a God abovebut all i've ever l...
  • Archives

  • These WordsIn my whole life I've known these truth...
  • Archives

  • "Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others c...
  • Archives

  • Because the things you're scared of are the most w...
  • Archives

  • Be more concerned with your character than your r...
  • Archives

  • We must be willing to get rid of the life we've pl...
  • Archives

  • That's the thing about letting old lovers go. You ...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Monday, October 03, 2005

    "Life is a great big canvas; throw all the paint you can at it."---Danny Kaye

    You know one of those nights where youre not really yourself and youre itching itching itching to do something so out of the ordinary that you just decide, heck with it, and you just go with the flow? And suddenly youre on the beach with alcohol and bbq freeflowing and its past midnite and you're cut off from the friends who normally make sure you dont do anything stupid? And youre in heels because you had clubbing plans? And you flicked them off to run on the beach and play in the sand and water? Dancing like no one's business, chilling with people you'd never usually speak to, having long conversations with the most random of people, getting to see a new side to old ones?

    One of those nights and mornings where your inhibitions are lowered. And your heart feels free and you couldnt care less about what everyone else is doing but youre just fixated on simply being in the moment, under the stars, playing on the sand and remembering exactly why you used to love life to begin with.

    Its like being taken out of your comfort zone and realising that you really are okay.

    Music blasting. laughther abundant. Play rampant.

    Carefree and meaningless conversations about everything yet nothing at all at the same time.

    It felt like a vacation from me last night, and if you had seen me last night walk back from the car to my room (yes, ALONE) in soaked pants bottoms and sand everywhere and heels amuck, you would have also seen the huge stomping grin on my face. Ah.

    I dont think I did anything too stupid last time but gossip flies. Ill keep you informed but for the now..

    Alls clear and I feel all floaty.

    And well, the Undergrad Business Conference was fun too. Lol.

    Twas a good and admittedly unproductive weekend. Ill pay for it by actually buckling down to my books this week.

    3 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home