My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • "Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others c...
  • Archives

  • Because the things you're scared of are the most w...
  • Archives

  • Be more concerned with your character than your r...
  • Archives

  • We must be willing to get rid of the life we've pl...
  • Archives

  • That's the thing about letting old lovers go. You ...
  • Archives

  • The aftertaste is gonna break my heartRandom pictu...
  • Archives

  • Crazy For YouWritten by John Bettis and Jon LindSw...
  • Archives

  • And if you wanna know how a girl survives, just lo...
  • Archives

  • "The stars are the jewels of the night,and perchan...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Tuesday, September 20, 2005


    well, maybe there's a God above
    but all i've ever learned from love
    was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you
    it's not a cry that you hear at night
    it's not somebody who's seen the light
    it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah


    The last things I've ingested are melon milk, jack daniels, coke, sprite and random fries.

    If the Planetshakers mean anything to anyone, the Christian Western Australian band, along with Matt Garner leading, gave two free shows last night and on Sunday night. I went last night, and it was the bomb. I enjoyed myself thoroughly, I never knew there were so many people interested in said band before. Have to admit I went because I feel like somethings missing lately and I felt a void I needed to fill. Havent really been the good Christian girl lately. Managed to break through the crowd afterward and got their autographs on a bandaid, as its the only thing I had which could be written on. It worked out.

    The night followed on to Atmosphere for dinner, great ambience, and heh, pool and drinking at Balcony. The guys bought bottles of liquor, and I really was just a tag along as I was hitching a ride home with the girl I was with, a friend, and we were the only two girls in the crowd. Believe me when I say I sat at a corner and read chick lit,Jane Green's 'To Have And To Hold', with a glass of coke by my side. The threat of exams and assignment due were killing me. I just wasnt up to really drinking and my pool skills are questionable at best. ;) Sure, I had JD, but whiskey never really does set well with me, I think I am and always will be a vodka/bacardi/midori/tequila/baileys girl. The guys were funny and fun though, so it wasnt like I was in bad company. Laughter all around. Good and unexpected night, I got a ride home and downed melon milk to fight the overload of JD (yuck) in my system.

    There's this belt I wear with everything. Those in uni and those who know me in real life have probably seen me in it. Its this weird denim thing with a gold buckle. One side is light blue and the other is dark, I can wear it either way, so it goes with most things. I used to never wear belts, but this belt has somehow become something Im attached to. When I dont wear it, I feel like somethings missing. Totally. Random.

    I can be so together but lately I feel so well, not. I could go on all day dissecting my current mood but well, youre all saved by my need to cram for exams and finish up an assignment.

    3 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home