My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • People need love the most when they deserve it the...
  • Archives

  • One day you're going to wake up and realize how mu...
  • Archives

  • Now I know what everyone means by “living in the m...
  • Archives

  • "But sorry is the Kool-Aid of human emotions. It's...
  • Archives

  • from the movie CloserDan: And you left him, just l...
  • Archives

  • Why does everybody lie? You know, the bad guys lie...
  • Archives

  • I love taking photos. Its not because I think Im s...
  • Archives

  • Don't throw yourself like thatIn front of meI kiss...
  • Archives

  • "They say that the truth will set you freeBut then...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Thursday, November 17, 2005

    "Youre great, you know that?" said he.
    "I have my moments." said she.


    I miss my family.

    I had a hair cut yet again. *sighs* Part of me thinks its because someone used to love my long hair and to cut that person out like totally, I need to cut my hair. Very random, I know, but I dont care.

    Im really proud of my mad biking skillz that I've recently acquired. Its the little things that make you smile and make you feel bursting out with life, flying off in a bike. Im a long way from learning to drive just yet, but for now, Im pretty darn content with biking. Okay, I dont BIKE anywhere, I bike recreationally but lets pretend for a second that its a mode of transport and not just something I indulge in. Haha.

    Okay, so, this little boy who is the son of one of the ladies at the uni canteen just came up and took a picture of me on his phone. He is like, 6, btw. o_0 Funny.

    Two exams down. Two to go. *stress*

    Plans for Draco fest (re: 4th HP film!) and clubbing tomorrow evening. I hope I dont fall asleep during them, because Im really sleepy right now. I hope the film doesnt disappoint.

    The problem with me and my current One Tree Hill fandom is that james lafferty is so very good in the Nathan role, and he gives me hope, even in the fictionalised world that is One Tree Hill, that guys like him? Theres a possibility they exist. That and how Im watching it obsessively during the time I SHOULD BE STUDYING.

    Its astounding how many random blogs I can stumble upon. Sometimes I browse, sometimes I skim, and other times, I chance upon a very interesting one now and again. And its just an eye opener, particularly when its a blog of someone you dont know very well and you are again smacked with the realisation that, oops, theyre actually pretty darn cool. I regret that I havent reached out to a number of people around uni, but part of me is just apathetic about it. Random.

    And here is my complaint about DVD players vs Tape Players. The REWINDING function!!! I mean, gr!! How long does it have to take to rewind? And what if you want to watch something thats in the middle, how do you estimate? You end up overshooting. grr. Unlike simple DVD players, which are just pop in and select the scene. And..okay, just grr.

    I really should go hit the books again. =)

    I want nutellawithcheese! Come visit, I will make it for you guys, and it has to be JUST right, too little cheese and its ewwey and too much nutella makes you sick. Its a science. *nod* =P