My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • “Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat, “we’re al...
  • Archives

  • It was the sort of happy ending that tied up every...
  • Archives

  • "If you haven't found something strange during the...
  • Archives

  • I can tell you I love you as many times as you can...
  • Archives

  • And I wonder if he realised that when my mouth was...
  • Archives

  • Its the damaged people you watch out for/ Theyre ...
  • Archives

  • hates a strong word but so is love, and yet people...
  • Archives

  • Nostalgia is such a seductive liar. I wonder how ...
  • Archives

  • No matter how far you go to party..never forget wh...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Wednesday, April 12, 2006

    Shh. I dont want the dawn to hear

    Well, its been a while since my last blog. Heya Emily and Amilyn. I actually have visitors! :P

    For some reason, caffeine just doesnt doit for me anymore. Thats bad news. I need a new vice.

    International nite actually was everything I expected it to be, inthe respect that everything that could possibly go wrong did go wrong, such as drinks running out, low turn out, performers coming late, audio nt working well, audience not reacting to the emcees which had me taking over, the flags falling, the other council members being MIA during the setup and cleanup..It wasnt what youd call a disaster but it was pretty much close to one.

    But its done, its past. I was glad for the support from those who actually wore traditional costumes, and as it was the first time it ever happened in my university, it wasnt so bad. But suck, it did, and its a learning experience.

    Lets leave it at that.

    In other news,Im very happy as I can now go online from home. Theres wireless connection that my laptop is all up for, but is stupid, in the sense, that it can only be used outside the house. Ah. Mosquitoes are eating me. I should start smoking just to blow the mozzies away.Hee, I have such a kickass connection. Sometimes. It wavers from bad to good.

    Its the holiest week of the Catholic calendar, and I havent done anything at allfor it. I havent been respecting the Lent season or even gone for confession. I dont know whats up with me, religious wise, lately. Its like I do believe in God, thats not even a question, but I dont understand why everything else related just makes me feel numb. I hope I snap out of this soon.

    Its funny how I procrastinate on shaving my legs when I know Im the only one whos going to be touching them.Dont look at my legs differently now.

    I think no girl should exit her house without at least a dab of powder, a slick of lipgloss and eyeliner.

    You know, Ive never complained about my university or town Im in, as Ive never felt tired of it before, but right now, for some reason, I do. I just feel so done with it all. Ive reached a plateau where Im tired of the people and the place and the dramas and the never ending wave of gossip that sucks you in.Im glad I have good friends and housemates, but other than them and a few random people, I could honestly tell you right now, I dont care about anything else (aside from studies, but thats a given), and this shows in how I cage myself studying or online in the council office and dont spend time in the cafe as much anymore. Its like Ive lost the gung ho lets be everyones friend mentality I used to have. I mean, dont get me wrong, I love people, always will, but now,Im..losing that.Maybe coz Im older. Or more content with life.

    I dont know whats wrong with me, or maybe its finally something right.

    4 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home