My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • And those who were seen dancing were thought to be...
  • Archives

  • The future belongs to those who believe in the be...
  • Archives

  • you larn more about someone in an hour of play th...
  • Archives

  • If youre fat, dont take pictures with your skinny ...
  • Archives

  • Why is it, as a culture, we are more comfortable s...
  • Archives

  • People, places, events and things pass in and out ...
  • Archives

  • I still love you. I will always love you. Its just...
  • Archives

  • Shh. I dont want the dawn to hearWell, its been a ...
  • Archives

  • when a woman who always has something to say is s...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Friday, May 12, 2006

    "When you're far away as you are it is not so easy for you to take care of me." - Anon.
    - From "Found" Davy Rotheart.


    Psst, www.avirginsplea.com Its so cheap, u gotta help the guy. *rolls eyes* :D

    You know what I hate? When people bang on the shower door and try to talk to me when Im having a shower. I have to turn it down and I lose momentum. I relaly doubt whatever you have to say would not have the same impact if I was dressed and at leats out of the shower in say 5 to ten minutes. No?!

    Also, uni had a Groundbreaking ceremony of sorts, which starts phase 2 of the building of this place and all I can say is, its about bloody time.And um, yay? :D

    Im too emo for words sometimes. Hey, ladies (Ing Hui! Steph! aww!) who read my last blog about my body image and cornered me at the caf, I meant it as short write up if you will, about how it *hasnt* affected my life and in the end I even thanked my friends for not judging my self worth based on my Body Mass Index ;) But I *love* you girls for caring. It means tons and bucketsful.

    So, its cool. In reality, maybe its hard to believe, but I have a very much unhealthy TOO confident body image ;) (though I need to drop some pounds ;))

    In other news, in terms of gaining, a lovely friend, Oscar, helped me increase my measly 2 mb hotmail ac to well, even more, and Im eternally grateful. I was almost considering shutting that account down, because of my massive gmail storage account. But Im stupidly sentimental about many things, and the email add Ive had since I was 14 is one of them.

    Im heading to Brunei this weekend and Im excited. Very much. I need an alcohol and drama free weekend.

    Also, seeing the fmaily again has got to rock, right? :)

    4 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home