My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • By the time you swear you're his, shivering and si...
  • Archives

  • And those who were seen dancing were thought to be...
  • Archives

  • The future belongs to those who believe in the be...
  • Archives

  • you larn more about someone in an hour of play th...
  • Archives

  • If youre fat, dont take pictures with your skinny ...
  • Archives

  • Why is it, as a culture, we are more comfortable s...
  • Archives

  • People, places, events and things pass in and out ...
  • Archives

  • I still love you. I will always love you. Its just...
  • Archives

  • Shh. I dont want the dawn to hearWell, its been a ...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Tuesday, May 16, 2006


    "..nothing is permanent. Especially people. Strangers become friends. Friends become lovers. Lovers become strangers. Strangers become friends once more, and over and over."

    -Megan Mcafferty, Charmed Thirds


    Brunei will always remain Brunei, and theres just something about going back that I cant put my finger on, but it just...rubs me the wrong way. And I guess though a large part of my childhood and adolescence, my entire life really, was spent there, its not really home anymore.

    Most awkward medical questions ever asked to me have to be whether Im pregnant and whether Im sexually active, not the questions themselves, but how strange they sound coming from a little old (literally old) doctor.

    I feel like if I said yes, they would topple over in shock. It would be funny to see that.

    It is so bloody ironic that my current lack of sleep and high amounts of stress has resulted in a subtle weight loss, which is yay (but will probably pile on again when Im destressed) , and yet is punctuated by a hideous skin breakout.

    Not that my skin was all peaches and cream before, but I didnt realise the extent of the problem until I was pasting an old Nov 2005 picture of myself onto a form last Friday. My skin was so clear in comparison to lately, and I realised I had to do something about it. So I did what I never thought I'd do, I stepped into a dermatologists office and came out with facial wash, pills and some drying out gel, all which cost me a small fortune on my student budget, money which could go to supeficial things, you understand, like blue margheritas (which are my current obsession but Ill be back on baileys soon enough), unnecessary but still prettiful beauty products and books, among other things.

    You can all check on my skins clarity in about two weeks and if it remains the same or gets even worse, please join me in the thereafter stabbage of a certain dermatologist.

    To keep up with the theme of some of the blog entries Ive read lately, I hate that while Im losing inches off my hips and yes, breasts, my stomach remains, and I suppose I must now attempt to conquer that with much dreaded exercise *shudder*.

    Wow, my entries have become very silly lately.

    2 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home