My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • Why cant I have exams like this?BONUS QUESTION ON ...
  • Archives

  • There are certain things about my life I know I ca...
  • Archives

  • "All of our young lives we search for someone to l...
  • Archives

  • The weight [heaviness on our shoulders/ the cross...
  • Archives

  • And as I stared at her, I knew without a doubt, ou...
  • Archives

  • "There was just a moment when things weren't quite...
  • Archives

  • "..nothing is permanent. Especially people....
  • Archives

  • "When you're far away as you are it is not so easy...
  • Archives

  • By the time you swear you're his, shivering and si...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Monday, June 12, 2006

    I can’t go back to yesterday – because I was a different person then.
    Lewis Carroll

    Hey how are you? Glad you came.
    Look, I..Im tired of this old game we're playing.
    Youre not? You think we could and should continue? Like how we are?
    Is it dangerous? Is it not?
    Its not harming anyone.Whats that you say?
    Its not harming anyone.
    But you know, if we continue like this, it could, you know.
    It could harm someone. Namely you and me.
    So hey. Um. Dont look at me like that! Listen to me.

    Tell you what.

    You..you go do your thing and I'll..I'll go do mine.

    Coz you are who you are and I am who I am. Different? Maybe. Complicated? Very.

    If, in the end, we end up together, it will be glorious.
    And in the end, if we dont..

    Well then, in its own heartbreaking way..Then that will be glorious too.
    Though between you and me, I'll always think of how we could have been.

    Because you gotta admit, despite of or maybe in spite of it all..

    we really could have been...

    So beautiful.

    6 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home