My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • There are certain things about my life I know I ca...
  • Archives

  • "All of our young lives we search for someone to l...
  • Archives

  • The weight [heaviness on our shoulders/ the cross...
  • Archives

  • And as I stared at her, I knew without a doubt, ou...
  • Archives

  • "There was just a moment when things weren't quite...
  • Archives

  • "..nothing is permanent. Especially people....
  • Archives

  • "When you're far away as you are it is not so easy...
  • Archives

  • By the time you swear you're his, shivering and si...
  • Archives

  • And those who were seen dancing were thought to be...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Saturday, June 10, 2006

    "When are you people going to learn? It's not about who's right or wrong. No denomination's nailed it yet, and they never will because they're all too self-righteous to realize that it doesn't matter what you have faith in, just that you have faith. Your hearts are in the right place, but your brains need to wake up." - Dogma

    ATTENTION. I need new MSN friends. So if anyones reading this and would like to laugh/ponder/ at my amazing/silly banter, please add me at at januaryblue126@Hotmail.com And if youre a hater, uh, go away. END ATTENTION.

    Like anyone will actually add. Pfft.

    One nervous call down.

    Two friendster profiles updated.

    Three new mosquito scars on my left leg alone.

    Four days till my first final exam.

    Five oreo cheesecake fantasies down.

    And about a bajillion mosquitoes Ive killed so far.

    Is it possible to be so annoyingly numb that even the threat of exams looming near isnt enough for me to get out of bed and actually study?

    The problem with rumours is that it doesnt affect the rumour mongers as much as it doesthe people talked about. And its a vicious never ending cycle. Because I dont think that when the girl set out to kiss the boy in public, or when that boy decided to break up with that girl in private, did any of them ever want themselves to be the topic of the day the very next day.

    I am really nervous about a lot of things. My mom's health, which doesnt seem to be improving. Unwanted attention from people Id rather not pay attention to, and yet no attention from the ones I crave it from. I hate that obtaining a visa, for example, is taking such a long time and theres no assurance I'll even get it, which is really getting me down. Im nervous about my four final exams, which I havent even really begun studying for, despite my hours of staring at my books. Its like Im trying to will the knowledge into my head with osmosis, andthats a very far flung occurence. Im nervous about my hair, because its becoming really hard to manage again.Its like I pore over meaningless websites to fill my head with unnecessary information, because this info doesnt matter. And my exams do.

    So why cant I get off the net and just study?

    I think the world cup started today. But Im not sure.

    Wait.

    Yes. It did.

    Go England!

    7 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home