My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • And as I stared at her, I knew without a doubt, ou...
  • Archives

  • "There was just a moment when things weren't quite...
  • Archives

  • "..nothing is permanent. Especially people....
  • Archives

  • "When you're far away as you are it is not so easy...
  • Archives

  • By the time you swear you're his, shivering and si...
  • Archives

  • And those who were seen dancing were thought to be...
  • Archives

  • The future belongs to those who believe in the be...
  • Archives

  • you larn more about someone in an hour of play th...
  • Archives

  • If youre fat, dont take pictures with your skinny ...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Monday, May 29, 2006

    "All of our young lives we search for someone to love. Someone that makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope. All the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, there's someone perfect who might be searching for us."- The Wonder Years

    I like to think of myself as someone in search of the best person in the world for me. I would gladly be with only one person for the rest of my life, and if I find him now, then alls well and good, but if I find him later, then thats okay too. Point is, whenever I have an opportunity for a relationship,I factor in many things,such as the longevity of it, could we last, I test the guy, I get into the relationship primarily for it to last. And maybe along the way I've faltered and made the wrong choices, but I dont think Ive ever led the guy on to believe otherwise.

    Which is why finding out that theres a rumor that my last relationship ended because I slept the guy and left him and hurt him and I felt guilty and tats why I dont talk to him anymore and Im a bitch and thats apparently what I "do"...well, thats a slap in my face and I should be angry and I should be sad and I swear there should be so many things but right now all i feel is numb and drained.

    I dont even talk to my last boyfriend anymore so I cant ask him if thats what he spread. But in my heart of hearts, I know its just not possible for him to do that so I suppose it had tpo be some malicious person altogether. The reason I couldnt talk to him couldnt possibly be because I was still in love with him then and any contact with him justpulled me deeper in there, could it?

    If I try to deny, people will wonder why Im so defensive, and if I dont, theyll wonder why Im not. Question remains, Do I want to be know as the girl who dumped him and left him or the girl he dumped and left? and why does it still matter, one year later?

    I feel like the more I talk about it, the less special our relationship will have been, so Ill just end it here.

    Why is todays hero all about emotionally suffering? Is it because we all have eveything we could ever want given to us on a silver plate, from the second we are born? That all our wants are fulfilled before we even realised we wanted those wants? Because our needs arent needs but actually prerequisites to life? That everything we crave materially for can be so easily obtained but the things we need within us are left empty? Because our parents and the generations before them have already fought the good fight and we have nothing left to fight for?

    Nothing left to fight for, so we battle with our emotions, we fight with ourselves, we scratch and we bite and we hiss and we cry and we whine at things we cant fix primarily because we cant fix them anyway. So I think we SHOULDNT let those things get us down. Because we will be so much more than this.

    The semester ended last Friday. Not a moment too soon.

    5 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home