My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • There is something very liberating about throwing ...
  • Archives

  • And I ask you, what twist could u NOT have seen co...
  • Archives

  • ~and I stood on those steps with my heart in my ha...
  • Archives

  • how to save a lifeLet him know that you know bestC...
  • Archives

  • and maybe larger than life is just the right sizeW...
  • Archives

  • Because I never have photos here are photos taken ...
  • Archives

  • You would think that with the numerous events that...
  • Archives

  • I can’t go back to yesterday – because I was a dif...
  • Archives

  • "When are you people going to learn? It's not abou...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Sunday, July 09, 2006

    The supermodels, Willy? That's all they are. Bottled promise. Scenes from a brand new day. Hope dancing in stiletto heels.
    {this is in the Taking Back Sunday song "Great Romances of the 20th Century"}


    So, on my flight to KK from Miri, I got really pissed off when my mother called me up just before boarding to make sure I "didnt get on the wrong plane and end up in God knew where."

    I scoffed and said that I was blur but honestly,mother I am NOT that vacant.

    So I got on the plane and wasnt perturbed at all, reading one of my loads of chick lit that I havent read in ages, due to my busy semester, eating my cashews.

    ..until the captain said,"Welcome to Labuan."

    And for a brief 5 seconds, I swear i freaked out and the thoughts,"OMG I actually DID it! GOTON THEWRONGFLIGHT!Mom is SO gonnalaugh at me! Dads gonna kill me! Shit, who do I know that I can bunk in Labuan with till I get a flight out? Oh noooo!"

    ..THEN I realised it was a transit flight. So all was right with the world again! :D

    In other news, I love being irresponsible again. Years living away from home has really made me independant in all senses of the word. And thats the problem. I know how to survive on my own. But not with anyone else. Oops.

    Ill be a tad busy this week. Please shout out a prayer about my upcomin results to any of your divine powers that be and higher deitys for me, PLEASE! But Ill be busy handling some things but I shall be back in the blogging world soon enough.

    A short hiatus is just something I need.

    And Wenthworth Miller is SO The Fine.

    6 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home