My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • how to save a lifeLet him know that you know bestC...
  • Archives

  • and maybe larger than life is just the right sizeW...
  • Archives

  • Because I never have photos here are photos taken ...
  • Archives

  • You would think that with the numerous events that...
  • Archives

  • I can’t go back to yesterday – because I was a dif...
  • Archives

  • "When are you people going to learn? It's not abou...
  • Archives

  • Why cant I have exams like this?BONUS QUESTION ON ...
  • Archives

  • There are certain things about my life I know I ca...
  • Archives

  • "All of our young lives we search for someone to l...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Tuesday, July 04, 2006

    And I ask you, what twist could u NOT have seen coming in the superman movie? :P

    My big brother would have loved that. Someone actually got killed by having been hit by a piano! :D

    I was annoyed the kid didnt do anything more than push the piano. I loved the anti smoking campaign I loved how gentle he flew with lois. I loved the homage to the past superman films via the blowing ofthe cig, the flying with lois and to the sun for recharge and marlon brando. But I didnt like when the dead jor el couldnt tell kevin spacey wasnt his son, it was justwrong for me somehow like with all that technology there should have been at least a DNA check on who gets to talk to jor el and get all teh secrets and step into the fortress of solitude!

    Kate bosworth was omg perfect as Lois.icouldnt even hateJames marsden who usuallyis smarmy and hateworthy in any role.

    It was campy.It was corny at parts and predictable at others. LOVED when they were all "clarks 6 ft 3..superman 6 ft 3..how much would superman weigh.what about clark?hmm..." NAH! hahahahaha.

    And they left the curl in his hair!

    I dont care what my date said. It wasnt that bad, it was just that you shouldnt walk in expecting a mindblowing film. It wasa good feel god film, and I liked when he asked Lois what she heard and she said nothing and he said he heard everything...

    And call me silly but that theme song still somehow manages to give me goosebumps.

    Im such a fangirl. :D

    This entry was all about superman because superman is hawt.

    3 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home