My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • You would think that with the numerous events that...
  • Archives

  • I can’t go back to yesterday – because I was a dif...
  • Archives

  • "When are you people going to learn? It's not abou...
  • Archives

  • Why cant I have exams like this?BONUS QUESTION ON ...
  • Archives

  • There are certain things about my life I know I ca...
  • Archives

  • "All of our young lives we search for someone to l...
  • Archives

  • The weight [heaviness on our shoulders/ the cross...
  • Archives

  • And as I stared at her, I knew without a doubt, ou...
  • Archives

  • "There was just a moment when things weren't quite...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Tuesday, June 27, 2006

    and maybe larger than life is just the right size

    Whenever i say Im a nomad, sometimes it makes me sad because I wish I wasnt constantly running from where Ive been to find a place where i can belong.

    How in the world is it possible for me to be so healthy so virile so young..yet so unhappy?

    Im constantly in search of ways to be happy. But what is happiness anyway? Is it the feeling of being loved, of accomplishment, of contentment? Having enough friends or having more than enough? Having wealth in ways one never thought possible or achieving fame in other ways? Is happiness something intangible with no specific meaning? Its true that one person's happiness is anothers heartache. That could be why we're all so unhappy. That feeling of being in limbo, trying to adjust what we want and what we really need.

    I've managed to come to terms about why I may be unhappy. I think its got a lot to do with Ifs. If my parents hadnt uprooted from Brunei and had me lose a constant in my life, if my family was still in one place and not in various parts of Borneo, if I hadnt pushed away people who could have loved me and I could have loved because I feared it all, if I had a proper circle of friends and hadnt depended on myself too much, if I hadnt depended on people who werent geographically present but somehow still felt so THERE, if only I had concentrated on the present more than the past and the future, if only my mom and dad werent contsnatly in 3 different places every month, from Brunei to KK or Philippines, if only my lil brother wasnt in KK, if only my older brother wasnt in brunei and planning to leave, if only my childhood caretaker was still around, if only if only if only if only..

    The if only's could kill someone.

    Some say home is where the heart is. But I dont know where my home is. I havent lived in the Philippines long enough for me to ever feel comfortable there, my parents have left brunei and I graduate from Miri soon. So it stands to reason that at the same time I've misplaced my heart just a little along the way.

    In other news, Matet, thanks for the fabulous weekend and time you showed me in brunei. I think I really abused your hospitality there ;) Thanks, babe, I had a fabulous time.

    And now Im nomadding at Stephs place. Hee.

    I need to snap myself out of the doldrums. Its the holidays, after all.

    10 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home