My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • And I ask you, what twist could u NOT have seen co...
  • Archives

  • ~and I stood on those steps with my heart in my ha...
  • Archives

  • how to save a lifeLet him know that you know bestC...
  • Archives

  • and maybe larger than life is just the right sizeW...
  • Archives

  • Because I never have photos here are photos taken ...
  • Archives

  • You would think that with the numerous events that...
  • Archives

  • I can’t go back to yesterday – because I was a dif...
  • Archives

  • "When are you people going to learn? It's not abou...
  • Archives

  • Why cant I have exams like this?BONUS QUESTION ON ...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Saturday, July 08, 2006

    and all one really knows of anothers life are the places where their life touches your own

    Top ten signs your addicted to blogging

    10. You check your blog stats a LOT. You occasionally get up in the middle of the night and sneak a peak.

    9. Your significant other suspects you are having an affair with your blog. Even when you’re alone with your special person, you do find yourself thinking what your blog might be doing right then…

    8. You “mental blog” while driving or on the train, and sometimes even when you are alone in the shower.

    7. You filter everything through your post-writing. You can’t watch a movie, see a play, read an article, or share a sweet moment with your child without thinking of whether it’s blog-worthy.

    6. You suffer from “blog envy” when another blogger posts something juicy before you do. You suffer “comment envy” when said post gets 40-something comments – the jerk!

    5. You “binge blog” 3 or 4 posts at once—only to feel guilty and empty afterward.

    4. You ditched all your real friends for blog friends, because, well, “they understand.” You bypass Bowling Alone at the bookstore (who really cares?) while you reach for Naked Conversations.

    3. You think, “I can stop at any time.”

    2. Your lunch hour has become your “blog hour.” You keep a few posts tucked in your desk in case you need them during the day.

    1. After 5 minutes of meeting someone really interesting you ask, “So - do you blog?”

    -----

    I scoff at this! I laugh!

    Okay, in retrospect, damnit, maybe with my lifejournal, my friendster blogs and other blogs scattered around, perhaps, maybe just MAYBE Im a teensy bit addicted. -_-

    7 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home