My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • "S ex is a joke in heaven?" "From what Ive heard...
  • Archives

  • Here's my philosophy on dating. It's important to ...
  • Archives

  • We are our own devils; we drive ourselves out of o...
  • Archives

  • Homesickness is just a state of mind for me. I'm a...
  • Archives

  • Fierce Flawless - Ani DiFrancoHer conscience lit a...
  • Archives

  • It's why God gave man the genius to invent photogr...
  • Archives

  • (Source: CNN.com) -- As residents of tsunami-ravag...
  • Archives

  • Your handwriting. The way you walk. Which china p...
  • Archives

  • Affirmation I believe the sun should never set u...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Wednesday, June 01, 2005

    Tt's tough when people want to act like they've cornered the market on hurt. like they're the only ones that have been through anything tough. -April H

    Really, I hate those biyatches. =P

    I wonder if anyone actually does visit this site to read my entries, or if Im just kidding myself. Hm.

    I watched Star Wars (again!!!!) and Madagascar over the weekend, it was insanely funny, forget what the critics say, forget that its a cartoon, just go and have a jolly good time. I also managed to get myself into stupidity that will not be mentioned here, for my safety and to maintain my wholesome facade ;)

    Less than 14 days to my final exams. What am I doing online? Oh yeah, to maintain a sense of normalcy. Hahah.

    Memorial Day (in America), Armed Forces Day (In Brunei) and now Happy Gawai to Malaysians. So many reasons people turn to just to give themselves an excuse to drink, hm?

    I went grocery shopping today, did my laundry and cleaned my room. Wow, I feel all accomplished. Now, if I actually get some studying done, Id be one happy lady.

    3 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home