My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • We are our own devils; we drive ourselves out of o...
  • Archives

  • Homesickness is just a state of mind for me. I'm a...
  • Archives

  • Fierce Flawless - Ani DiFrancoHer conscience lit a...
  • Archives

  • It's why God gave man the genius to invent photogr...
  • Archives

  • (Source: CNN.com) -- As residents of tsunami-ravag...
  • Archives

  • Your handwriting. The way you walk. Which china p...
  • Archives

  • Affirmation I believe the sun should never set u...
  • Archives

  • http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Saturday/Na...
  • Archives

  • She Wants to Move by N.E.R.D. "Her off bea...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Monday, May 23, 2005

    "S ex is a joke in heaven?"
    "From what Ive heard, its a joke around here too"
    -Dogma


    *wry laugh*

    Im back from dinner out. I finally had a good meal, after a weekend of mee goreng and roti johns. Lol. Deep Fried Fish with Nestum, yo. And desserts at our fave ice cream place, um, Desserts, lol, was good. Bubblegum ice cream!! lol!

    I used to be a prawn addict. It worries me that lately, I dont crave the stuff so much.

    So, the weekend was a mix of two extremes. While Friday night was a night out (parade! I felt like a lil kid! rain forest! dancing!) happening as heck, my Saturday was a night in, quiet and chilled out with my girls.

    Sunday was of me sleeping, recovering, recuperating and the final football matches of the uni football leagues. Tense. It was a great game, that final.

    Oh, and Arsenal beat Man U. Mwaha.

    You know, when yorue depressed, some people go for poetry, others to therapists. Others seek to be alone, but Ive found, that for me, a good heart to heart session with the people you love, or just their company, with no need to say anything at all, thats what I go for. Cheers, my ladies.

    Revenge Of The Sith was the bomb. Spoilers for the movie in this entry so please dont continue reading if you dont want them. :)

    I walked in expecting a great movie, sure, but I was blown away. Hayden
    could actually act in this one, for one thing, from the time he reacted to Natalies pregnancy confession (AW!), to his struggle to choose between Mace Windu or Palpatine, to the jedi massacre scene ("Sir Skywalker, theres too many of them, what are we going to do?" *brandishes light saber* *cue gasp from me*) to when he accused Padme of being with Obi Wan, to just WOW.

    I did not expect the Jedis to go down so...sadly. They were outnumbered and betrayed. And Ewan Mcgregor has to one of the finest actors of his generation! "You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them!" Props to him!!

    Natalie's role was purely to look beautiful :/ But there was a hint of the old Padme when she breathed,"So this is how liberty dies. With thundering applause." I Love That Line.

    There was still no chemistry between Natalie and Hayden, but plenty between Yoda and the wookies, lol! CHEWBACCA!

    I loved it!

    The action scenes, ah! And the scene were they put that Darth Vader mask on Anakins ruined face...oh my God. I just felt all goosebumpy.

    What a way to go.

    Its a superb closure to the Star Wars saga. Georgie Lucas did not disappoint. Okay, I didnt like the film as a whole, some parts were just patchy for me, but the individual scenes I adored totally made the movie for me.

    I WANNA WATCH IT AGAIN.

    Im planning to steal my friends Star Wars DVDs and watch 'em, have a marathon. Sounds good to me. But who am I gonna con to watch with me, hmm. Its weird how no one Im close to seems to want to watch Star Wars! Why why why!?!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home