My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Saturday/Na...
  • Archives

  • She Wants to Move by N.E.R.D. "Her off bea...
  • Archives

  • 9th January, 2005 10 am Brunei Dear Self, I am g...
  • Archives

  • and I wanted us to be the ones that poets wrote t...
  • Archives

  • In the year 2005 I resolve to: Become anti-soc...
  • Archives

  • Tsunami update: more than 80,000 dead. "Enjoy th...
  • Archives

  • I know we talk about the disasters hitting the wor...
  • Archives

  • 'all i want is to capture your smile, your laughte...
  • Archives

  • You can't do anything about the length of your li...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Thursday, February 10, 2005


    Your handwriting. The way you walk. Which china pattern you choose. It's all giving you away. Everything you do shows your hand. Everything is a self-portrait.
    -Chuck Paluhniuk


    Constantine is not showing here. Sadness.

    I wonder how much of me I let off as I go about my daily business. And I wonder much of me I dont show.

    Sometimes I think I withdraw from painting my self portrait so much that others get a distorted view of me, and other times I think I paint it so well that I scare others off and attract others at the same time.

    Happy Chinese New year, everyone. Although I do find it ironic how it coincides with the more somber Lenten season.

    So what are you giving up for lent?

    Yesterday I went out and ate garlic butter prawn pizza. It was heavenly.

    So, wanna hear a scary story?


    Law (corporation)
    Accounting (Financial)
    Technological Infrastructure
    Development 200 (Introduction To Comp. Programming)


    My units for next semester.

    Definitely a horror movie in my book.


    3 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home