My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • She Wants to Move by N.E.R.D. "Her off bea...
  • Archives

  • 9th January, 2005 10 am Brunei Dear Self, I am g...
  • Archives

  • and I wanted us to be the ones that poets wrote t...
  • Archives

  • In the year 2005 I resolve to: Become anti-soc...
  • Archives

  • Tsunami update: more than 80,000 dead. "Enjoy th...
  • Archives

  • I know we talk about the disasters hitting the wor...
  • Archives

  • 'all i want is to capture your smile, your laughte...
  • Archives

  • You can't do anything about the length of your li...
  • Archives

  • 12:07pm (UK) New Potter Novel Named By Anita Si...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Monday, February 07, 2005

    Affirmation

    I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
    I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
    I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
    I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do
    I believe that beauty magazines promote low self-esteem
    I believe I'm loved when I'm completely by myself alone
    I believe in Karma what you give is what you get returned
    I believe you can't appreciate real love until you've been burned
    I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
    I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye

    I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
    I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
    I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
    I believe that family is worth more than money or gold
    I believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair
    I believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires

    I believe forgiveness is the key to your unhappiness
    I believe that wedded bliss negates the need to be undressed
    I believe that God does not endorse TV evangelists
    I believe in love surviving death into eternity


    No news about Christina yet.

    So yesterday, I attended this conference thing at my church for the CFC. And you know what? It was beautiful. Ive been too much of a lapsed catholic in the past year, making my own rules and bending the theories to fit in with my own life. And I guess I believe many of us christians/muslims/buddhists/*insertreligionhere*ists do that in this day and age. We claim to have faith but wander from the religion. I still havent made up my mind about where I stand faithwise, but Im hoping not to stray ever again.

    Hope. strong word.

    I find it strange that I have so many hits on my page and no tags. *glares at visitors* :-P Who could be visiting my site?

    You? you? maybe YOU?

    Im appreciative I actually get hits though. Means someone finds this site even relatively inetersting, huh? =P thanks, people.

    Anyways, funky is the word of today.Props to Fiona for for hvaing red streaks in her hair. All i can say is wow.

    I was hesitant about heading back to uni, but u know what, enough of this holiday, I need to get my life back. :)

    3 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home