My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • "i know a place" And I know a place Where the smi...
  • Archives

  • On behalf of all the daughters whose fathers are w...
  • Archives

  • certain things you'll wait your entire life for, ...
  • Archives

  • "Inside me there’s a fire fuelled by passion and a...
  • Archives

  • Its late, but: When we can't access our inner r...
  • Archives

  • love {or something} ignites in my veins/ and ...
  • Archives

  •       sister hazel is lovebrought to you by the is...
  • Archives

  • And they say youre really only as strong as the co...
  • Archives

  • There are many ways to attempt to describe who I a...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Tuesday, December 21, 2004


    You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth.
    -Evan Esar


    Oh my oh my!

    I logged onto Oasis, this online thing my uni uses for students, for what must have been the, I dont know, the millionth time? And guess what, the sanction on my results (which was there because I lost a library book, hehe, but that sorted itself out), and a sanction means you cant access your results! At all! And for the past week, since the results came out on Dec 14th, Ive been on eggshells! Imagine! Not knowing what your results are, when everyone already does, and youre thinking you FAILED everything. I swear, after every exam, I was crying my eyes out, because I just felt overwhelmed by my own pressure to not fail!

    And I logged onto oasis, with about ALL of my brothers friends gathered around the family living room..and guess what? I screamed! I would have burst into tears if they werent around!

    I did better than I expected!!! I so so so thought I was in for failure!! If you want to know the details, let me know, but suffice it to say I cleared everything and did even better than I expected. Im really sort of delirious right now. :D

    http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=entertainmentNews&storyID=7148608

    What is that link you ask?

    That link confirms that today, yes, today, JKs Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince is coming out officially on July 16th, 2005.

    Let us pause for a moment to take in this tremendous piece of news. *grin*

    *moment*

    *CARTWHEELS!*


    3 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home