My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • There are many ways to attempt to describe who I a...
  • Archives

  • I went skydiving, I went rocky mountain climbing I...
  • Archives

  • Sometimes it's easier to pretend things are okay r...
  • Archives

  • its hard to admit it when something you want isnt ...
  • Archives

  • "She needed a god, and I was only human." - "The B...
  • Archives

  • We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. ...
  • Archives

  • theres a need to know the difference between holdi...
  • Archives

  • So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How ...
  • Archives

  • I survive on the breath you are finished with~ Joh...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Friday, November 26, 2004

          
    sister hazel is love
    brought to you by the isLove Generator


    YAY! I love Sister Hazel!!! :P I do! I do!!!

    Hey, guess what world, Im back in Brunei.

    Shout out to RON for helping me pack up my computer, Zabihah for keeping some stuff, and especially to Sam, for helping me carry my stuff down! He was such an angel!! I couldnt have done it without him! *dramatic tear* :)

    On my last few days, it was very cool. I spent time talking to people and saying goodbye to those leaving Curtin for good (YANI! SAM! JACK! CHELSIA! EHON! SITI! NO!!!!) and those of us gonna be seeing each other next semester, well, *HUGS TIGHT*

    And its the end of my first year of uni? yay?

    We even had a goodbye party for darling GIG aka EHON's DEVILS head, EHON. IM GONNA MISS THAT PIGGIE SO MUCH :( It was SO sweet. I cried! But I think I cried with laughther when Sam, Ron and Ehon all were um, forced to go into the lake. hahaha! But then they retaliated by hugging us girls and Im telling ya, that wasnt pretty :P

    Next semester I have no idea where im gonna be living. in a house or at dorms, its all shake up at the management with wanting to move international students whove been living at the hostels for over a year out. and the hostels have basically been my home for the past two years, with me more or less calling the people there family. so if we all do move out, i dont know what its gonna be like, living in houses.

    I have a potential housemate, Zabihah, for over at Curtin Village. We'll see how it goes.

    Today was my dad's 54th birthday and he stumbled in in crutchs and his leg is in a cast. but in the past few days ive been home, he hasnt uttered or evoked a sound of pain or complaint, though the pain is etched in his face. makes me feel guilty for all the bad ive thought of himover the years. he's so strong.

    slowly we're changing roles from caregiver to caretaker and vice versa and im not sure how that makes me feel.

    My brothers and I hung out the other day, buying gifts for my dad and cutting their hair. It was cool. My brothers are so cool.

    Im not telling anyone in brunei im back just yet. I need family time. :)

    Im thinking of volunteering at the church next month just coz.

    And im also thinking of, first year after uni, i take a year off and do voluntary christian missionary work. It might be more rewarding than i know. I used to want so badly to evangelise and my spiritual life has been lacklustre over the past few years and well, that part of my life needs rekindling.

    And yeah, now the television is tempting me. :)

    Just one thought. As inevitable as change is, it must happen. Its part of life.

    But sometimes I just wish life would come equipped with the pause button or rewind button :/

    18 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home