My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • its hard to admit it when something you want isnt ...
  • Archives

  • "She needed a god, and I was only human." - "The B...
  • Archives

  • We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. ...
  • Archives

  • theres a need to know the difference between holdi...
  • Archives

  • So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How ...
  • Archives

  • I survive on the breath you are finished with~ Joh...
  • Archives

  • "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, com...
  • Archives

  • First Post! Rejoice! ;) Somebody should tell us, ...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Friday, November 12, 2004

    I went skydiving, I went rocky mountain climbing I went 2.7 seconds on a bull named Fu Manchu And I loved deeper and I spoke sweeter And I gave forgiveness I'd been denying” And he said, “Someday I hope you get the chance To live like you were dyin'"-Tim McGraw







    With all the attention and publicity of CV these days(hey, well deserved publicity, all of them are amazing and talented individuals and so hard working!), it makes me nostalgic to remember the older days. These pics were taken during the Environmental Care Rally 2003, during John Curtin Week 2003.

    Old times. Good times. Agh, that shirt. :D lol

    So, my exams are next week and no, I havent studied, and no, I dont think Ill do well, and yes, Im panicking, yet still sitting here and writing this out.

    Shows I have my priorities on right. ;D

    I cant wait to get my exams over and done with. Accounting Managerial is going to be the death of me. The rest of the subjects are copable. I think I just made a new word.

    Holidays! Ah! I so need and crave.

    Its 7.something am. The sunrise was beautiful, as always.

    Good morning, world.


    4 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home