My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, com...
  • Archives

  • First Post! Rejoice! ;) Somebody should tell us, ...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Saturday, October 30, 2004

    So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How irreparably changed my life has become. It's always the last days of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in. I'll grant you I've had more than my share of poignant moments. Life passes most people by when they're busy making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost barely enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door.-Blow

    I joined a Conference today, um the Undergraduate Business Conference. It was just a day conference, but it was mostly aimed at those of us aiming for accounting careers. It was extremely fun, I was overly outspoken and I received a lot of prizes becaause I kept raising my hand, asking questions, answering questions...hahaha. I got, in total, a lot of booty, among them 3 beautiful pens, a smiley face stress ball, a note pad and a pretty bag. The only thing I didnt get was a mug. And the pretty Certificate and knowledge I gained to boot was awesome too.

    So, how has life been treating me?

    I dunno, pretty darn good, Im thinking =)

    I hate my haircut, though.

    So, the Curtin Happy Hour Nite at Ciao Mien was fun. It started at 7ish pm, and was basically run by the CV! volunteers, with performances by the Starlets, Azie's family band (who were darn good, btw!)

    So, it was a fun night. I was a bit nostalgic, as I saw the new kids running about doing what I used to do, but life moves on.

    Even though, or maybe stupidly because I 'bought' Bay(I RETAIN THAT I WAS WAVING AT BARKE, but hey, its for charity) at the auction, poor him, as it was not as much as compared to to girls earnings :P, and then the pool competition was fun. Unexpected winner =P David, the cashier at Ciao Mien, not any of the Curtin boys/ girls.

    I also helped by giving the best blow jobs of the night. As in bubbles, you perves. Hmph. Gotta hand it to some people's hilarious ability to make even the most innocent of things down right dirty. Crazy. Liz and Nadia were competing with me fiercely though, I must add ;)

    So yeah, that was a fun night.

    Other than that, law exam was good. I dont think Ill fail that. And less than 3 weeks to the defining final exams. yes, Im scared, but I just cannot wait to get them OVER with.

    I just cant wait for this semester to be over with..

    As for the whole crusade against the accomodations policy, we'll get there, people.

    And WAH, the weekend is almost over!!!



    5 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home