My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • I went skydiving, I went rocky mountain climbing I...
  • Archives

  • Sometimes it's easier to pretend things are okay r...
  • Archives

  • its hard to admit it when something you want isnt ...
  • Archives

  • "She needed a god, and I was only human." - "The B...
  • Archives

  • We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. ...
  • Archives

  • theres a need to know the difference between holdi...
  • Archives

  • So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How ...
  • Archives

  • I survive on the breath you are finished with~ Joh...
  • Archives

  • "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, com...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Sunday, November 21, 2004

    And they say youre really only as strong as the cocktails u drink and the girlfriends you keep

    Well, if that quote has any truth in it, then Im pretty darn strong.

    I just finished exams on Friday, 11ish am. The second I walked out of the lecture theatre where I had taken the exam, this amazing exhaustion I had been feeling since last week seemed to lift.

    Or, not really. The exhaustion was still there, but the overwhelming need to shut my eyes and sleep hasnt really come forth, lol. See, running on empty, basically being awake for more than 24 hours, instead of collapsing on my bed like a good girl SHOULD have done to reenergize and recharge, I wound up walking into Ankita quick as a flash, plans were made to go to town with her, Giegel, Shwe, Fiona and Azie. That was crazy! Lol, especially during the whole "meat eaters vs vegetarians unitybandisworsethaneatingmeateatersshouldhavebraces debate!! I swear, Ive never laughed so hard in McDonalds in my life, and I really didnt know vegetarians were violent and such green peas activists :P

    Then, Wani picked Shwe and I up from Bintang and we visited and Rozi's house for Hari Rayaing. It was fun, haha, and the beef rendang her mother cooked was SO good. Philani, Felicia, Kingsley, Jack, Hazel, Rachel..these were some of the people there and ah, it was funny when Rozi brought out the video camera and Rachel and I were being evil and practicing our media skills (read: annoying everyone!).

    Zoomed back to hostels by 6 am, I was just in time to say farewell to a really great friend of mine, Thushara. It was so sad. I hate that everyone Ive grown accustomed to seeing and loving is going!!!!!! Thushie!!! He doubts he's coming back and well, that just sucks, okay?! I gave him a sunflower to remember me by. What? Girls can give guys flowers too. :P It was so cute coz there he was, manly(? ;)) Thush, holding a bright yellow (plastic so it will last longer!) sunflower. I died seeing him laugh so much. The gift really summed up what Thush means to be, a burst of sun whenever I faced my storms.

    THEN, I went to Gretchel's room to talk to her, but fell asleep instead ::embarassing:: sorry ate!! I didnt mean to but the lack of sleep was finally too much.

    Thatsnot the end ofteh story though, hahaha.

    Barke woke me uuuupp! Hahah, she was finding me and she did and we ended up arranging a supposedly girls night out to whereelse, lol, but it ended up with us taking Arif with Barke, Gretchel, Shwe and me, he was our p.i.m.p . for the night. Lol, nah, he was our designated bodyguard lol, but we protected him ;) Ah. That Friday night was prolly one of THE best nights Ive ever had out in Miri! The most unexpected people were there to spice the night up, like Candy, Rai, Ruth, Atif, Johnny, Waqas, Amyn, Yani, Chelsia, in addition to the usual FuduAhmedBong combination ;) Wheee! We took over Balcony at the end and made it our own, that place usually closes at 3 but that morning they let us go on for a extra hour and it was sooo fun. I emphasize the total FUNNESS of this nite/morning, lol.

    Didnt get home till 5ish, and even then, some of us decided we wanted to watch a movie, but well, we ended up falling asleep. Um oops? Youll laugh when I tel you the nameof the movie.

    The Grudge. Yep. That remake of Ju On.

    Maybe I was just too used to Toshiyo already :P We woke up and talked and talked and Barke kept laaaaaughing at the scenes :P

    THEN I crashed back to my room at 10 am and was woken by by Gretchel at 3 pm ish (Thank you, pare!!!!!)and I SHOULD have woken up but I was exhausted! I woke up again when she called me at 5 pm and I quickly RAN to have REALLY quick shower (RECORD time, maybe 5 inutes, my fastest shower ever :P).

    Why? Because i had to catch the bus to the CV Appreciation Dinner at Grand Palace Hotel.

    *grins broadly*

    Aw, it was fun, everyone was wearing formal, except for Krishna, who was punished by being thrown into the pool. Um, three times. And mind you, we all werent supposed to swim in the pool :P And Vijay was great at emceeing and keeping us all alive and having fun (petrol pump anyone? :P) Serena, Gretchel, Snow Jae, Bella, Nadia, Jenny, Sara, Iqbal, Azie, Ron, Abel, Edmund, Nicholas, Zhungyi....cant remember if thats everyone, I was practically half asleep. Hehe. There was ice cream cake, yay, great food, great people, and it was totally a night of appreciation. Very cool, funky night.

    Which of course, didnt end at the hotel.

    Whoot!

    And now Im back here typing this and its almost 10 am and well..now Im really gonna crash to my bed and well....lets pray I wake up within the next day, yes?

    Very good weekend. Excellent stress reliever and tension remover?

    Lets pray my exam results go as excellent :D

    THANK YOU TALAGA, PARE, BASTA, FOR LAHAT :)

    ::The END::.

    (finally)


    4 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home