My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • Sometimes it's easier to pretend things are okay r...
  • Archives

  • its hard to admit it when something you want isnt ...
  • Archives

  • "She needed a god, and I was only human." - "The B...
  • Archives

  • We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. ...
  • Archives

  • theres a need to know the difference between holdi...
  • Archives

  • So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How ...
  • Archives

  • I survive on the breath you are finished with~ Joh...
  • Archives

  • "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, com...
  • Archives

  • First Post! Rejoice! ;) Somebody should tell us, ...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Monday, November 15, 2004

    There are many ways to attempt to describe who I am. I could start off with a classic and speak of all the good I’ve done the community, whether or not the nuns at the local church know my name, all the while carefully slipping in the mention of my scores at university and high school extracurricular activities. But I’m not one to do the ordinary. I like to think that I can be set apart from most other people; that I’m not some ‘typical’ teenager. But if I’m not average, then, what am I? I am a collection of nouns. I am the end result of all the people, places and things that I have encountered in my short life.

    -Hope

    I am a reader. Then again who isnt? Anyone who reads textbooks and magazines can claim the same attribute. Yet, to me, its different.

    Why is it that to me, finding the perfect novel, scouring the nearest book store, ravishing the libraries and spending much time in said book holding areas is in a way my ultimate past time? In a strange obscure way, getting lost in a good book and letting it transport you over the pages to exotic destinations but with very real people is more intriguing than to go shopping for shoes, clothes or other things that girls my age should be excited about.

    I daresay that a good book would tide me over, but mockery over that is sometimes more than I can handle.

    And maybe right now I just need to sleep because my exams begin in less than 12 hours.

    Good luck everyone, and happy Raya!!!


    6 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home