My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • And they say youre really only as strong as the co...
  • Archives

  • There are many ways to attempt to describe who I a...
  • Archives

  • I went skydiving, I went rocky mountain climbing I...
  • Archives

  • Sometimes it's easier to pretend things are okay r...
  • Archives

  • its hard to admit it when something you want isnt ...
  • Archives

  • "She needed a god, and I was only human." - "The B...
  • Archives

  • We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. ...
  • Archives

  • theres a need to know the difference between holdi...
  • Archives

  • So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How ...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Wednesday, December 01, 2004

    love {or something} ignites in my veins/
    and I pray that it never fades - White Houses/Vanessa Carlton



    So, Fifi and I are in the midst of tweaking my blogspot. I made the collage myself up there, but well, whatever layout happens, it'll be off Fionas doing aight? She's great at this stuff and Im afraid my artistic ability only extends towards banner making :D

    Ive been home for a week! OMG! And I couldnt be any happier. Seeing old friends is always wonderful. :D

    My family is such an amazing family and Im blessed to be blessed like this! My dad finally got out of his leg cast, whoopee. We just celebrated his 54th birthday. WHich reminds me!

    Happy Belated Birthday, Gretchel!

    She just turned 20! Mwaha! I had a blast at her place last Sunday, my mom neglected to TELL me, right, and on the way to her house, after mass, my mom goes: blahdeeblah btw, youre going to Gretchels house coz she invited you for her birthday..

    Im all: huh!?

    So i just had enough time to reach under the car seat for the card and book I got for her earlier that day. Thank God. lol.

    So it was the first time Ive ever stepped foot in her home. Her home is so warm and loving. I truly enjoyed my short stint there and I was sad to have to go home. Ron was there too (of course, the ever loving boyfriend to ate ;) ) and it was cool. We ate (our specialty when the three of us are together!), made videos (she's gonna have a blast with her great new video/digitalcamera next semester!), played with her brothers and sisters and sang our hearts out on the karaoke machine. Haha. It was really a great night and I really enjoyed myself =)

    And I think we're continuing celebrations this weekend! Cross fingers!

    5 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home