My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • Here's my philosophy on dating. It's important to ...
  • Archives

  • We are our own devils; we drive ourselves out of o...
  • Archives

  • Homesickness is just a state of mind for me. I'm a...
  • Archives

  • Fierce Flawless - Ani DiFrancoHer conscience lit a...
  • Archives

  • It's why God gave man the genius to invent photogr...
  • Archives

  • (Source: CNN.com) -- As residents of tsunami-ravag...
  • Archives

  • Your handwriting. The way you walk. Which china p...
  • Archives

  • Affirmation I believe the sun should never set u...
  • Archives

  • http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Saturday/Na...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Friday, May 27, 2005

    Flattery is like cologne water, to be smelt of, not swallowed.
    -- Josh Billings

    As you wipe off beads of sweat slowly, you say,"im not there yet.."- Maroon 5


    I hate flattery sometimes. If its sincere flattery, you honestly dont know how to reply, and at the same time, if its insincere, you have profanity in your mouth just waiting to escape and disguise itself as sarcasm. I wish I knew how to take flattery. Its the awkward adolecent in me resurfacing.

    Today, I was woken by the security guard and Housing Services guy coming to do an audit of my room, making sure I didnt steal/sell anything *rolls eyes* and such. I swear, if the Housing guy wasnt so sweet, I would have yelled at them for waking me, *sniff*.

    So, in a flash of inspiration, one night, a few days back, I actually sat by my pc, fiddled with my hair and decided I needed a hair cut. But oh, it was already 3 am, and well, no hair place would obviously be open. It crossed my mind multiple times over the past semester to do *something with my hair* and well, that night, May 19th, I believe, I took out my scissors and voila.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    See, I was confident that in case I massacred my hair, I had no class the next day, so I would then head straight to the nearest hair place to fix it. But it turned out okay. Now, Im not saying that Im a great hairdresser, but if accounting doesnt work out, I think the fact that I didnt butcher my hair means that at the very least, means that I have hair dressing as an option.

    Though John D (my younger bro) may not agree as I butchered his hair years back which caused him to shave everything off.


    So, today, I attended the last class of my semester. Do you guys remember when I just started? Funny how fast the semester went by. Even funnier how I have learned nothing at all o_0. Ha ha and ha, Im so thankful I have a two week study break, in which I will lock myself indoors and attempt to cram a semesters worth of information into my head in order to survive the finals. Hee.

    Amusing bit of news. My friends, Gretch and Shwe, went to watch Star Wars 3 and then came out ranting, raving, profaning in all senses of the word because they didnt know Anakin would to the Dark Side. They were like: why didnt you TELL us, and I was like, I um, thought you knew..? *whoops*

    And today, Friday, its 5 am, I just came from a study session, and tomorrow, Gretch and I are gonna watch a movie, head for her dentist appointment and maybe go dancing or well, hit the books. Im thinking the latter, but you never know what side Ill be on, especially on a weekend.

    I <3 weekends. They are teh beautiful. Plus, mom and dad might come see me. Bless. I miss 'em.