My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • Im afraid to know Im always on your mind-Howie Day...
  • Archives

  • "I love him, and I could see myself spending the r...
  • Archives

  • Ive been in denial for far too long!I have a sleep...
  • Archives

  • "I love to love, my hips dont lie and.."Its so col...
  • Archives

  • Massive is a word that I picked up when I met Anne...
  • Archives

  • So, apparently, my birthdate is similar to Austral...
  • Archives

  • Ok.Four flights in three days?Really, really, and ...
  • Archives

  • The supermodels, Willy? That's all they are. Bottl...
  • Archives

  • and all one really knows of anothers life are the ...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Monday, August 28, 2006

    Maybe for life keeps and maybe just for now

    Strange how in a month I have progressed from updating you from my Miri home to my Kota Kinabalu home to my Perth home and now from my Perth workplace.

    I have a job, and Im officially a 'sales coordinator' for WA Woman Magazine (u know, a fancy name for telemarketing/ receptionist ;) ) and its been bliss so far. I love talking on the phone and I get paid by the hour plus comission and theres coffee and tea freeflow and on my first day I was given a bottle of white wine to take home. I love the working world so far!

    As for the uni world, its been hard juggling uni with work AND a social life. An example of a typical nites out would be me having a flat party at a friends place, club hopping, eating out and staying out till the wee mornings. Its been fun, you know?

    Im loving it a lot, and Ive made a couple of reeally wonderful friends. Maybe for life keeps and maybe just for now, but theyre pretty spiffy so far.Im missing my friends back in Miri, the familiarity of it all, you know? But I do love the new life being presented to me and I wont mask my happiness.

    Though I really really am tired. I collapsed on Sunday ten am and didnt get up till Monday 7 am. Hows that for fatigue?

    5 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home