My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • "I love to love, my hips dont lie and.."Its so col...
  • Archives

  • Massive is a word that I picked up when I met Anne...
  • Archives

  • So, apparently, my birthdate is similar to Austral...
  • Archives

  • Ok.Four flights in three days?Really, really, and ...
  • Archives

  • The supermodels, Willy? That's all they are. Bottl...
  • Archives

  • and all one really knows of anothers life are the ...
  • Archives

  • There is something very liberating about throwing ...
  • Archives

  • And I ask you, what twist could u NOT have seen co...
  • Archives

  • ~and I stood on those steps with my heart in my ha...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Saturday, August 05, 2006

    "I love him, and I could see myself spending the rest of my life with him, I just don't know if I'm ready for the rest of my life to start now." - NG

    I have been having lots of fun here. And if I write about it, youll all kick me, so I wont. Or I will later, but for now....Im on a job hunt! Mwahahah!

    So, my class schedule is pretty spiffy, only having them Mondays to Wednesdays.

    "Whatcha gonna do the rest of the time?" my friend asked.
    "Sleep! Party! Yay!" I answer with glee.
    "Hey, I have an idea, lets go look for a part time job!" she suggests.

    I ponder, why the freakin not. With the current exchange rate of Philippine pesos to
    Australian Dollars blinding me and causing me to stop myself from even converting
    in my head everytime I make a purchase anymore ("Omg, 11 Aud for beef rendang, thats like 33 RM!" and "Aha! A cute top and its only 20 Aud! Bargain! Waitaminit, thats like 60 Malaysian RM which translates to times 15 Philippine peso *semi faints*) so on and so forth) lest I have a mild heart attack.

    Its a cool idea, and will give me something semi useful to do, as wellas a chance to experience 'working'. Obviously I'll try for a good office job but frankly at this point, any job is fine with me, and Australia pays so ridiculously well, but Im guessing thatsbecause of the high cost of living they have succumbed people to.

    So, said friend and I decide to crank out our resumes together over arnotts tim tams (2 Aud! Bargain! 6 rm..NEVERMIND!) and mini home made brownies and cocktail mixes. We pore over our resumes, apply for work visas together and even get nifty tax file numbers.

    I tell my parents and theyre surprised that me, who has never worked a proper day job in her life, who calls home to send money every week back in Malaysia (because I overspent yet again), has decided to lift a finger and actually do work. Dad wondered if I had been cloned but said he was proud of my iniative, while my mothers response was more,"Whatidyougetlostinthecitywhydontyouaskyourfriendstowork
    withyouohnowhatifyougetmuggedwhileyourecommutingohnobabydontwork
    illjustsendyoumoremoneydontmakemeworrylikethisBLURB!"

    *sighs* Oh, Mother.

    On Thursday, we then trooped out to a part of Perth we knew had lots of job opportunities. And we had in hand photocopies of our resumes. And we went ALL over, my feet were hurting >_< color="#ff0000" size="5">Never again will I be mean to my waitress. Its harried work o_0 When they told us we could go, we ran, even though we had potentially very hot boy co workers who distracted me very the much. Perks of working? More social opportunities, and the boys were from University of Western Australia, so wahoo, a whole new campus of cuties to look at. But like i said, the onetraining us was the bitchy fiancee of the manager and well, that presented a problem, with the trainer not really being very nice or happy with me and my friend while the manager liked us..I betcha she wont give him the go ahead to call us back :P

    We decided we wanted the cafe behind the counter job. We both trooped home by bus from the cty, and we felt all grown up *shutup* and it was late and Im beginning to understand the Perth transport system now, wahey! I have a great sense of direction, I never knew that! I was always getting lost somewhere in Miri, Manila, Brunei, KK, but here, I found my way, strange enough o_0

    Maybe its because its anecessity and no one can ;'save'; me anymore...I miss my friends who used to mother me.

    Anyways, like I said, we both wanted that cafe job.

    They called me today. I was still sleeping and they asked me to come in at 12 noon. I whoop with glee. Until I realised it was already 11 am and I had said I was coming in and theres no way I can make it to the city in an hour so I had to sheepishly call them back and say I couldnt make it but could I come in another day and they said sure so meh, way to make a bad first impression.

    So, Im going for training at this poshyish cafe tmrw, yay. I call my friend to check if she got the call too.Ime xcited, thinking we both got called, we both are gonna go, we both are gonna have so much fun...

    She didnt get the call.

    Aw, damn.

    Now what?

    5 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home