My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • So, apparently, my birthdate is similar to Austral...
  • Archives

  • Ok.Four flights in three days?Really, really, and ...
  • Archives

  • The supermodels, Willy? That's all they are. Bottl...
  • Archives

  • and all one really knows of anothers life are the ...
  • Archives

  • There is something very liberating about throwing ...
  • Archives

  • And I ask you, what twist could u NOT have seen co...
  • Archives

  • ~and I stood on those steps with my heart in my ha...
  • Archives

  • how to save a lifeLet him know that you know bestC...
  • Archives

  • and maybe larger than life is just the right sizeW...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Saturday, July 29, 2006

    "I love to love, my hips dont lie and.."

    Its so cold tonight. My breath turns into steam when I speak.

    I should be sweaty. I just danced my ass off for two full hours. But the cold weather helped and found myself sneaking to the heater and dancing there coyly till my friend said, "Youre cheating and dancing for the heat!!" :D

    I met sooo many people. Head hurts! I swear I wont remember them tomorrow.

    I've just been to the university pub, The Tavern. How odd to have a pub within a university. It was so much fun though. The DJ's are nice and we kept requesting songs over and over.

    By 'we', I meant myself, two germans, one half filipina-half german, two french and girl from Mauritius. Fun mix.

    And the boys here are beautiful. My eyes are tired.

    I dont drink as much here. I think Im still extra cautious about my surroundings and partying way too hard. Way to burn myself out before the sem even begins!

    Tomorrow,Im going on a river cruise! And clubbing! My first time! In Perth! For both things! :D

    I will try and post pictures soon. Andthen Monday comes, and the semester starts and thats when things get serious and you shall see me screaming WHHHHHY? :P

    5 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home