My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • Ive been in denial for far too long!I have a sleep...
  • Archives

  • "I love to love, my hips dont lie and.."Its so col...
  • Archives

  • Massive is a word that I picked up when I met Anne...
  • Archives

  • So, apparently, my birthdate is similar to Austral...
  • Archives

  • Ok.Four flights in three days?Really, really, and ...
  • Archives

  • The supermodels, Willy? That's all they are. Bottl...
  • Archives

  • and all one really knows of anothers life are the ...
  • Archives

  • There is something very liberating about throwing ...
  • Archives

  • And I ask you, what twist could u NOT have seen co...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Wednesday, August 09, 2006

    Im afraid to know Im always on your mind
    -Howie Day 'Collide'

    Remember how Im supposed to be smart?

    Smart enough to know not to walk brazenly out a cold winter day in a skirt and flip flops and a camisole over a thin strappy top, right?

    Smart enough not to eat lots of unhealthy yet yummily tempting junk food that Australia seems to be crazy about in quick successions?

    Smart enough not to decide to go dancing till 4 am and still manage to get up for class at 9 am?

    Smart enough not to blow budget on unnecessary things like say, tickets to parties, paintballing, laser tag (you would think Ive outgrown that stuff :P), various nites and eating out, shopping for 'essentials', river cruises, movies and the like?

    Smart enough to actually stock up on groceries so in the middle of the night, when Im starving, I wont be stuck with honey and oranges and tim tams ? :P

    Smart enough to actually understand that I dont HAVE to say yes to every single invite thrown my way?

    And to actually you know, sleep?

    No, not smart enough.

    I know Im coming down with a fever. And Ive got such an exciting weekend lined up too! Nooo!

    Pictures promised next update, Ehon bro.

    6 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home