My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • "The problem is, the other side can do magic too,...
  • Archives

  • The sky is blue and righteous in every direction. ...
  • Archives

  • "if you ask me what i came into this world to do, ...
  • Archives

  • A lie has always a certain amount of weight with t...
  • Archives

  • "Speak your mind even if your voice shakes."-Maggi...
  • Archives

  • The essential conditions of everything you do must...
  • Archives

  • No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a litt...
  • Archives

  • Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding ...
  • Archives

  • Tt's tough when people want to act like they've co...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Wednesday, July 27, 2005

    When will women not be compelled
    to view their bodies as science projects,
    gardens to be weeded,
    dogs to be trained?
    When will a woman cease
    to be made of pain?


    -Marge Piercy


    Hey world, what up?

    And that, my friends, is my gangsta attempt of the day. How so very lame.

    Im back at university and its a whole new playing field. I love living away from my parents sometimes, just to escape the mind numbing problems and pressure and responsibilities and obligations, but at the same time, theres added pressure on me here to succeed and do well. And play nice.

    Play nice. So I didnt slap this girl the other day when she..ah, never mind.

    Im in the process of highlighting my hair red. We shall see how that turns out, pics will be posted if they turn out purty and if youre all lucky.

    I need to get out of the hostels. Im feeling an urge to move off campus, but the urge is pulling me towards the village. *sighs* We'll see.

    On that note, the Shoot To Kill policy London is adopting is atrocious and horrible.

    And I miss my mommy and daddy. And yeah, maybe my brothers too. And AA. And..and heck, I miss the entire family.

    I still suck at this coupledom thing. But Im trying.

    And that, world, is whats up. For now.

    3 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home