My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • A lie has always a certain amount of weight with t...
  • Archives

  • "Speak your mind even if your voice shakes."-Maggi...
  • Archives

  • The essential conditions of everything you do must...
  • Archives

  • No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a litt...
  • Archives

  • Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding ...
  • Archives

  • Tt's tough when people want to act like they've co...
  • Archives

  • Flattery is like cologne water, to be smelt of, no...
  • Archives

  • "S ex is a joke in heaven?" "From what Ive heard...
  • Archives

  • Here's my philosophy on dating. It's important to ...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Sunday, July 10, 2005

    The sky is blue and righteous in every direction. The sun is total and burning and just right there in front. We're on top of the clouds, and this is a beautiful day forever. - Chuck Paluhniuk

    You know what? I dont know like 1/4 of my friend list on friendster. o_0

    Ive been in Brunei for over a week. And I think Ive spent most of that time asleep. Hahaha. *grin*

    Ive been taking allergy pills over the course of a week. Because of which, ive been drifting in and out of sleep and its been bleah. Why? Allergy breakout. Dehydration. No idea what I ate. I just broke out in rashes and Im itchy and aahh! Flaking. So not attractive right now. I have no problem with this as I am so happy that the pills Ive been taking have resulted in me getting knocked out -as in dead asleep- for hours. Totally messing with my sleeping schedule and social life but hell, sleeps good for you, they say. Sure, I go out, but Im always begging my friends to take me home after a few hours because IM ITCHY. Gimme my daaamn calamine lotion. *growr*

    *ahem* Better today though! I went all around Bandar with Bianca. It was fun. We did look like tourists with her video cam but what can I say, we're crazy.

    One Tree Hill has unleashed Chad Micheal Murray love in me. *rowr* Saw House of Wax with Emz and Jon the other day and I ALMOST CRIED. It was just gruesome.

    And Swensens has ice cream! Get sticky chewy chocolate. Orgaaaasmic.

    Gretchel is leaving for Perth for sure on Thursday or Friday. I dont wanna see her or say goodbye, I suck like that. But i know I have to. Ah. So are Ilma and Barke. My girls! This sucks. Shwe and I are like holding on to each other and going: WAHISOGLADISTILLHAVEYOU!!!

    Im rusty when it comes to coupledom.

    Completely out of the blue, I love tall guys.

    My results come out on WEDNESDAY.

    *trembles*

    Im so freaking out right now.

    *hyperventilates*

    *breathes*

    On a plus side, I have a yummy slice of cheesecake that my mummy bought for me today. *content*

    And daddy comes home tomorrow.