My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding ...
  • Archives

  • Tt's tough when people want to act like they've co...
  • Archives

  • Flattery is like cologne water, to be smelt of, no...
  • Archives

  • "S ex is a joke in heaven?" "From what Ive heard...
  • Archives

  • Here's my philosophy on dating. It's important to ...
  • Archives

  • We are our own devils; we drive ourselves out of o...
  • Archives

  • Homesickness is just a state of mind for me. I'm a...
  • Archives

  • Fierce Flawless - Ani DiFrancoHer conscience lit a...
  • Archives

  • It's why God gave man the genius to invent photogr...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Thursday, June 09, 2005

    The essential conditions of everything
    you do must be choice, love, passion.
    ~Nadia Boulanger



    Thanks, Amilyn, Im glad someone shares my Mariah craze ;)

    Three words, people.

    Martin & Gretchel Forever

    Babes, I will personally massacre anyone who stands in your way. Love you two!!!

    Which reminds me, I was flicking through random friendsters today and saw this picture.

    Ah, memories.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    The beautiful ladies of SOAR, save some who were prolly jumping around, lol. I miss those times.

    Not really much to update on. Be content knowing that Im stressed and tired and sleeeepy and going out to eat at this very moment. Been held up in my room, or Grets room or Shwes, the library and labs and opened my fridge and realised I have nothing at all to eat.

    And thats never good.

    :P

    This is editted to add that Im a bad girl. I went out to watch Mr & Mrs Smith with Jonathan (an angel!), Jackson and Zeddy (devils, I tell you =p). Such bad influences, I was easily swayed though so maybe its my fault too. We had McDs and we even had those delicious coffee breads Ive been craving for. Great company, great film. I loved the movie. Finally, Brad is on screen with a woman more beautiful than him, and while these two havent really been in WOW! movies over the past few years, it must be publicized thatin this movie, these two really brought out the best in each other. Chemistry was sizzling, action was hot and just wow, were these two fascinating to watch on screen. While you might have to let your logic be twisted to believe some of the inane parts of these movie, just yeah, it was enjoyable. Two thumbs up.

    Damnit, Five days to my exam. *runs off to textbooks*