My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • The sky is blue and righteous in every direction. ...
  • Archives

  • "if you ask me what i came into this world to do, ...
  • Archives

  • A lie has always a certain amount of weight with t...
  • Archives

  • "Speak your mind even if your voice shakes."-Maggi...
  • Archives

  • The essential conditions of everything you do must...
  • Archives

  • No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a litt...
  • Archives

  • Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding ...
  • Archives

  • Tt's tough when people want to act like they've co...
  • Archives

  • Flattery is like cologne water, to be smelt of, no...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Friday, July 22, 2005


    "So one last touch and then you'll go
    And we'll pretend that it meant something so much more
    But it was vile, and it was cheap
    And you are beautiful but you don't mean a thing to me" -Death Cab for Cutie


    So, earlier today, my wonderful mother dangled her car keys in front of me and said,"You know, if you had your license, youd be driving."

    Way to make me feel bad, mommy =P She's got a cruel sense of humor sometimes.

    John, Jims, Nina and I have been spending so much time together, its hilarious. Blood really is thicker than water. Nina, my cousin, jokes as well as any of us three siblings, and she can follow our inane conversations and even add to the chaos. I love. My family rocks.

    Desperate Housewives is funnier than I expected.

    My hair feels so much healthier now that Ive given it a break from flat ironing. But dont get too relaxed, hair, Im attacking you again with the straightening very soon, mwahahahha.

    Ahh, Ive gained so much weight, its not even funny. Three guesses on who will be eating less come uni time?

    I watched Fantastic Four again. Johnny Storm, be still my heart..

    My thoughts on the latest Harry Potter book are jumbled. But main points include: Harry is not so ANGSTY, Ron is ruder and cruder than ever, Hermione is more in character now, I loved the "no, I wouldnt" reply from Ron to Hermione, Ginny is all wth for me? She's suddenly INFLATED with a PERSONALITY,Blaise is a hot black boy, Tobias is Snape's fathers name (Animorphs linkage, people!), Nevilles sweet as always, Luna breaks my heart "they thought youd have cooler friends than us" & "i loved the DA. It was almost likei had friends". ship wars suck, the romance read like old fanfiction and the fanfiction writers actually wrote them better, filler filler filler, the revelations were beautiful, the horcruxes are the o_0, I stand in the belief that Snape Is Good, and I have much support on that but Im too lazy to type that up, and I *love* that Draco Malfoy has moved on from 2D snivelling character to a Misguided Good Bad Boy. Ah, the fangirl in me just squeed. But having him cry to Moaning Myrtle was strange. o_0 The Death was..ah, where were Mad Eye and Charlie? Fleurs last scene regarding Bill was mroe romantic to me than the hormonal snogging, Mr and Mrs Weasleys passwords were SO funny, Kreacher/Dobby scenes were GOLD and Im writing so much, Im such a dork.

    Thats all jumbled.

    I really hate saying goodbyes. I really really do.

    Back to uni so soon. *sniffs*

    Why am I so sucky when it comes to coupledom?

    3 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home