My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • I've learned that just because someone doesn't lov...
  • Archives

  • Be not forgetful to entertain strangers, for there...
  • Archives

  • It's Christmas Eve day, both an eve and a day. A C...
  • Archives

  • Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy ...
  • Archives

  • “Life should be lived so vividly and so intensely ...
  • Archives

  • In this worldlove has no coloryet how deeply my li...
  • Archives

  • The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones ...
  • Archives

  • "So don’t explain ‘cause I know exactly what you’r...
  • Archives

  • "It always ends. That's what gives it value." -Dea...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Thursday, February 01, 2007

    “I’m gonna base this moment on who I’m stuck in a room with. That’s what life is. It’s a series of rooms. And who we get stuck in those rooms with adds up to what our lives are.” – House, M.D. Episode 58 “One Room, One Day”

    It has taken me 8000 days, give or take a few to get to where I am today.

    I don't have a particularly bad life, no, far from it. It however is punctuated by bouts of highs and then a series of lows, but me, a person who has been equated to be one who wears her heart on her sleeve, can always always have a smile for you anyday.

    Because my birthday is so early in the year, I have always never really celebrated it, other than when my parents organize something, which they do every year. But this year was the first time my parents could do nothing due to the geographical distance, which meant I had to take matters into my own hands.

    Food. Check. Alcohol. Check. Great company? Check. Check and check.

    My 21st has come and gone, and id write about it but writing about something sometimes takes away from the simple beauty of the event so just know I had a marvelous time, had friends over, went clubbing, played with balloons, tried my hand at bartending (oops, I put too much vodka, but the people didnt really complain about that :P), took manyt pictures which i will post up when I have the time, pimped my boys, danced the nite away, was very unsober and had lots of toasts to 2007.

    Also, because my birthday is so early in the year, i always really have celebrated the 26th of january as the beginning of my year. And if things go by way of my 21st, 2007 should be a beautiful year.

    Oh, oh, story time.

    I was waiting at the train station when my phone went off because it was on low battery. I needed my phone because my friend was meeting me in the city and he had no idea where to meet me because in my ultimate wisdom, I told him Id call him where to meet me.
    Thinking fast, I asked this random guy to lend me his phone. id swap sim cards and call my friend easy peasy.

    ..which didnt work because once I put my sim card in, there was a whole his phone couldnt read my sim situation.

    My train arrived and the guy asked me if that was my train. I said yes.

    So he got on with me and I used my phone finally.

    We get to my stop, I return his phone, he doesnt get off.

    Puzzled, I asked him why.

    Guess what, the train we got on? Totally not his train. He just came on because I was getting the train and of course, using his phone, and now he was gonna hop back on the train and train back to the station which we just came from and catch his proper train back.

    Unless I wanted to go for a drink somewhere, he said.

    Aw, how sweet, I thought.

    We didnt go for a drink but aw., yay, now I have my very own ''he followed me on a train!' story, and that makes me smile.

    6 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home