My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • "So don’t explain ‘cause I know exactly what you’r...
  • Archives

  • "It always ends. That's what gives it value." -Dea...
  • Archives

  • when darkness has turned to grayEver noticed how w...
  • Archives

  • So Ive been working hard at work, you know.Jugglin...
  • Archives

  • Im not trusting myself to go grocery shopping agai...
  • Archives

  • "Everyone thinks Brad Pitt has it great because he...
  • Archives

  • Switching from l'oreal facial wash to neutrogena s...
  • Archives

  • the night is the hardest time to be alive, and 4 a...
  • Archives

  • http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20349888-2,00...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Sunday, November 12, 2006

    In this world
    love has no color
    yet how deeply my life
    was stained by yours~ Izumi Shikibu


    I finally GET it, people!

    Raise your hand if you can drive!

    ...

    ALL of you can? Grr! =P

    Ladies andgentlemen, in the midst of all this study and work mayhem (and btw, my boss gave me chocolates yesterday for being exceptionally hard working...which is weird, and I think western bosses arent used to us slightly more giving hard working asian employees, yet very sweet of him coz i think he saw i was quite down and pressured), I managed to somehow whinge about my lack of a license or driving skills just enough to get my friend to pull over while driving, into an empty parking lot and make me get into the driver's seat.

    And drive.

    It was so liberating.

    Yes. At the age of 20 and then some months, I had never driven till that point in my life, 11:11 pm, Perth time at the Cole's parking lot. No one had ever cared or wanted to before this friend. And what a patiently wonderful teacher my friend is.

    Okay, it was an illegal lesson. But freak that! I learned to start the engine, change gears, release handbrake, clutch handling and accelarator, reversing, parking, turning...all within a 40 minute span.

    Of course I faltered. Of course I made the car stop every now and again. And pressed just a LITTLE too hard on the accelerator

    But well,I GET it, people. I never did before and I always mocked it before. And I never had the itch to learn before. Till now.

    I understand the addiction to driving now. Ive read stories,and Ive heard songs, that all sing of the fulfilment one gets from driving down a stretch of long road, of driving with no purpose of getting anywhere, of just...driving and letting it be.

    I think when I get my license, Ill be one of those people who drive just to drive, and in the process, find new places, make new friends, and maybe find little bits of me here and there too.

    5 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home