My Photo
Name:
Location: Kazakhstan

I never seem to run out of things to say.



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Izzah more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

 


and my interests include
cheesecake / life and love / sate/ baileys/ seafood/ pralines/ sheesha/ rollercoasters/ joyriding/ learn to sleep more/ writing/ vodka on the rocks/ menthol puffs/ mixing spices / manila / brunei / miri/ kk / good coffee / "i love you's" / moments / words / rainy days / airports / sunsets / spontaneity / beautiful shoes / food in all its forms / my baby brother / eyeliner / books / sweet SMS's / sucker for anything acoustic / laughter


Things To Do Before I Turn 22
Get that overdue drivers license

Visit a new country

Travel

Learn to cook

Live and love


Beautiful People
My Loved Ones

and you said...



Rewind

Archives

  • 'all i want is to capture your smile, your laughte...
  • Archives

  • You can't do anything about the length of your li...
  • Archives

  • 12:07pm (UK) New Potter Novel Named By Anita Si...
  • Archives

  • "i know a place" And I know a place Where the smi...
  • Archives

  • On behalf of all the daughters whose fathers are w...
  • Archives

  • certain things you'll wait your entire life for, ...
  • Archives

  • "Inside me there’s a fire fuelled by passion and a...
  • Archives

  • Its late, but: When we can't access our inner r...
  • Archives

  • love {or something} ignites in my veins/ and ...
  • Archives


    Powered by Blogger


    Blogskin by CoCoNuT^iCe.
    Shoutbox by Tag-board.
    Pictures hosted on Photobucket.
    Blog hosted by Blogger.


    While everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates....For I can see in the midst of death, life persists, in the midst of untruth, truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists ~Mohandas K. Gandhi Site Fights Spirit Counter

    twenty. loud. addicted to certain fandoms. reads fanfiction. likes to twist the written word. can talk about anything under the sun (and thats the problem). This blog is a compilation of my thoughts and my life...so you know it wont be very interesting. ;)

    Thursday, December 30, 2004


    Tsunami update: more than 80,000 dead.


    "Enjoy the last era you ignorant pride machine. Enjoy the last era you, pathetic propaghanda whore. When will you realize there's nothing left dying for? And Now you've wasted your existance. I hope Im there when theres nothing left to hate."
    -ultra pulse


    Tomorrow is the last day of the year 2004. And what have we accomplished? It saddens me when I hear my friends talk about their superficial worries and their miniscule problems and dramas which they escalate and are really nothing.

    Nothing

    I feel so apathetic. I feel no allegience to my old high school friends and everyones just an acquaintance and going out takes more energy and trouble that I wnat to get into. I miss being ignorant.

    Do you know how many people 80,000 is? Do you have any idea about the loss of life that has just occured while you stand there and worry about whether or not you should highlight your hair or break up with your current lust object?

    I suck at writing journal entries.

    I can never just talk about my day. I always have to turn it into some quasi-philosophical entry. Am I so pretentious? Am I the superficial shallow one? Am I the one trying to show Im deep but Im really not? Could I handle myself in another forthcoming year in university, let alone in a tsunami situation?

    Well, going for church tomorrow for new year mass.

    Tomorrow is the last year of 2004.

    And what have you accomplished?